Wolves of Nature
Welcome visitor! If you are already a membe, please sign-in to continue! If you are relatively new and looking to join, please go to the Welcome center to start!
Wolves of Nature
Welcome visitor! If you are already a membe, please sign-in to continue! If you are relatively new and looking to join, please go to the Welcome center to start!
Wolves of Nature
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Nature

WoN is a semi-realistic, literate wolf role-play for all ages and levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Form

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alpha Elisabeth
Admin

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Application Form   Application Form I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 3:47 pm

This is the form required to fill out accordingly to have posted in this section of the forum. However, I expect you to sue this rather, rather than randomly making up your own to seem more "organized". However, I'm not looking for such beauty on biographies to look more formal. It's not quite necessary to entitle your wolf to have a much higher background than others. Please don't bind against this rule, as it's for everyone to know and follow!

Code:
[center][size=18][font=Serif][b]Character Name:[/b][/font][/size] [i][color=#00cc99][font=Serif]HERE
[/font][/color][/i]

[font=Serif][size=18][b]Gender[/b][/size][/font]: [i][font=Serif][color=#003399]Male[/color][/font] [color=#ff66cc][font=Serif]Female[/font][/color][/i]

[font=Serif]
[size=18][b]Age:[/b][/size][/font][color=#00cc99] [font=Serif][i]In Years[/i][/font][/color]
[font=Serif][size=18]
[b]Pack: [/b][/size][/font][font=Serif][i][color=#00cc99]Passaic[/color] or [color=#cc9900]Editon[/color][/i][/font]

[font=Serif][size=18][b]Desired Role Placement[/b][/size][/font]: [color=#00cc66][font=Serif][i][You must choose one, you decide which is best for your character. We do not choose for you.][/i][/font][/color]

[font=Serif][size=18][b]Appearance: [/b][/size][/font] [color=#00cc99][font=Serif][i][You must provide us at least a minimum of 8 sentences, with as lengthy of an detailed description as possible. You may include as much detail as you'd like, however, you cannot say your character has any items, disabilities, or lost limbs. As they are forbidden as you begin here as a newcomer.][/i][/font][/color]

[font=Serif][size=18][b]Photo of Your Canid:[/b][/size][/font] [color=#00cc99][font=Serif][i][Must be a realistic photograph of a real wolf. You cannot submit a hand-drawn, sketch, paitning or digital work of a made up character. You can find free pictures at - http://www.dawnthieves.de/Member/Kati/Fotos_Kati.php][/i][/font][/color]

[font=Serif][b][img]PLACE YOUR PHOTO HERE![/img][/b][/font]

[size=18][font=Serif][b]History:[/b][/font][/size] [color=#00cc99][font=Serif][i][This is an mandatory option for your character. When you begin to type out about the past, the required limit of text is 3 paragraphs, holding 10 sentences within each individual block. Fail to perform you will be reminded when a staff member comments. You may have as many paragraphs as you wish, we don't tell you how to start out - that is entirely up to you!][/i][/font][/color]

[font=Serif][size=18][b]Joining Keys:[/b][/size][/font] [color=#00cc99][font=Serif][i]Please place your joining keys here.[/i][/font][/color]

[font=Serif][size=18][b]How Did You Find Us? Reason For Joining: [/b][/size][/font] [color=#00cc99][font=Serif][i][Tell us how you found us! A link, brief description is required, also a name if someone referred you to join!][/i][/font][/color]

[font=Serif][size=18][b]Example Post: [/b][/size][/font] [color=#00cc99][font=Serif][i][Before you are accepted, The admin/mods will review over this section thoroughly. Checking for grammatical errors and punctuation. This also allows us to validate your performance in typing and your literate detail in role-play. How experienced you may be for the future will be noted highly. This field requires a paragraph with 10 or more words. No more than one paragraph is permitted!] [/i][/font][/color][/center]
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesofnature.rpg-board.net

Application Form
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of Nature :: Main Base :: Welcome :: Join Us!-
Jump to: